General Care & Maintenance of Worktops
• Always clean your work top regularly. We would advise using mild soapy water, rinsed, then dried with a soft
• Clear spillages on your work tops, wipe off using a kitchen towel. Many food products contain acids and
colourings which if left, can dull or stain the appearance of your surfaces.
• Wipe down your tops after use as this will reduce the risk of lime scale build up.
• Always use a chopping board when preparing food.
• Avoid impacts with heavy objects as they will chip edges. Place things carefully in under mount sinks avoiding the
• Do not lean near the cut outs for the hob, sink or the overhang of breakfast bars.
• Do not sit, kneel or stand on your worktops, they will break.
• Do not put hot pans directly onto worktops it will damage them.
• Do not apply excessive heat to the worktops of any kind it will damage them.
• Do not place large pans on the back of the hob as they conduct heat to the splashback and can cause damage,
discolouration and cracking.
• Do not wind up the support legs on the furniture once tops are fitted.
• Do Not leave acidic products on Marble surfaces as it will remove shine (Acidic products citrus fruits, Alcohol, vinegars, ketchups, if you are not sure wipe it off).